More Questions about Living with MS
People have countless questions during the course of MS. So MS Radio convened a second panel of Canadian MS nurses to discuss some of the common questions people have when they’ve been living with MS for a few years.
Part 1: The nurses talk about the importance of staying on a medication, how to figure out if treatment is doing any good, and what to do to relieve MS fatigue.
Part 2: The nurses talk about medication side effects and coping with MS in your daily life.
Nursing panel participants
• Sheryl Clarke, MS clinic, St. Michael’s Hospital, Toronto
• Bonnie Blain, MS clinic, Red Deer, Alberta
• Colleen Harris, University of Calgary MS clinic, Calgary, Alberta
• Loressa Klassen, MS clinic, Winnipeg, Manitoba
• Lynn McEwan, London Ontario Health Sciences Centre, London, Ontario
Moderated by Steven Manners, editor of MSology
Share this article
Facebook Twitter pin it! Email