Lower body symptoms in MS
Our panel of MS nurses explains some lower body symptoms and how to cope with them.
In part 2: The nurses talk about common problems relating to intimacy and sexual function, as well as how to manage symptoms of spasticity (muscle tightness or spasms).
In part 1, the group discusses common bladder symptoms, such as urgency and incontinence.
Nursing panel participants
- Sheryl Clarke, MS Clinic, St. Michael’s Hospital, Toronto, Ontario
- Peggy Cook, MS Clinic, Saint John Regional Hospital, Saint John, New Brunswick
- Colleen Harris, MS Clinic, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta
- Shirley MacGowan, MS Clinic, Saskatoon City Hospital, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- Josée Poirier, MS Clinic, Hôpital Notre-Dame (CHUM), Montreal, Quebec
Moderated by Steven Manners, editor of MSology
Share this article
Facebook Twitter pin it! Email