More Questions about Living with MS
MS Radio convened a special panel of Canadian MS nurses to discuss some of the common questions people have when they are first diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.
Part 1: The nurses talk about important issues at diagnosis, such as what MS will mean to your future and why treatment is needed to control the disease.
Part 2: The nurses discuss ways to maintain wellness while living with MS.
Nursing panel participants
• Trudy Campbell, Dalhousie MS Research Unit, Halifax, Nova Scotia
• Peggy Cook, MS Clinic, Saint John Regional Hospital, Saint John, New Brunswick
• Diane Lowden, MS Program, Montreal Neurological Institute, Montreal, Quebec
• Shirley MacGowan, MS Clinic, Saskatoon City Hospital, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
• Josée Poirier, MS Clinic, Hôpital Notre-Dame (CHUM), Montreal, Quebec
Moderated by Steven Manners, editor of MSology
Share this article
Facebook Twitter pin it! Email