In conversation: MS Nurses discuss new Research
Part 1: The nurses discuss new information about pregnancy and breastfeeding and offer some practical tips.
Part 2: The nurses talk about lifestyle factors that can help and hurt MS.
Part 3: In part 3, the nurses discuss the problems of depression and anxiety, and the importance of recreation and leisure time.
• Bonnie Blain, Central Alberta MS Clinic, Red Deer, Alberta
• Peggy Cook, MS Clinic, Saint John Regional Hospital, Saint John, New Brunswick
• Trudy Campbell, Dalhousie MS Clinic, Halifax, Nova Scotia
• Josée Poirier, MS Clinic, Hôpital Notre-Dame, Montreal, Quebec
• Moderated by Steven Manners, editor of MSology
Share this article
Facebook Twitter pin it! Email